1. Butter milk - 1 cup
2. Rice - 1 tsp
3. Toor dal - 1 tsp
4. Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
5. Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
6. Coconut - 1 tsp(optional)
7. Green chilli - 4 nos.
8. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
9. Hing - A pinch.
10. Curry leaves - few
11. Oil - 1 tsp
12. Salt - 3/4 tsp or as per need
1. Soak rice, toor dal, cumin seeds, coriander seeds for 20 - 30 mins
2. Grind these with green chillies and coconut and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan, splutter cumin seeds, curry leaves, and pour the grinned paste, and add 1 cup of water.
4. Add turmeric, hing, salt and mix well. Stir for some time, else it will stick down
5. Let it boil for 5 mins, then simmer the gas and add butter milk and stir well.
6. Let it boil for 2-3 mins. Don't boil for more time, because butter milk will splitter and it wont taste good.
Potato fry is the best side dish for this kulambu. If you want you can also fry lady's finger and add in this. If you prepared lot of masal vada means, next day prepare moore kulambu and add those vada's in moore kulambu. Wow, yummi it will be.